Sunday, November 15, 2009

Same same but different



After two months in Asia (India, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Viet Nam) and one more to go I've decided to hold off on any 'Drink Deep' updates until the New Year. The logistics of traveling cheap, fast, and light while trying to write meaningfully about all that I'm seeing is a bit much at the moment and I'd rather wait and do justice to these experiences with a bit more head-space back home.

On a side-note, there's been lots of favorable feedback to the piece I wrote on 90s hardcore punk. When I'm back at a scanner I'll post up the remainder of some images from my archive to round out the ideas I started there. Likewise, the Book of Bird benefit is progressing nicely with nearly 30 signatures gathered and the groundwork for an auction taking shape as I write. What started as a simple fundraiser has really taken on a life of its own and is becoming something quite remarkable.

No comments:

Contributors